UK Visitor Visa
Why Visit UK?
The UK has an incredible and fascinating historical past, so if you are historic by nature, London is a dream come true: Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and Stonehenge is only a day trip away. If you love the idea of castles and ruins, then a flight to Scotland – and to Edinburgh in particular – will more than satisfy your curiosity.
It’s both modern and old, busy and quiet, multicultural and a great location to continue your travels.
Famous Places to Visit in the UK
- Tower Bridge
- Giant’s Causeway
- River Thames
- Buckingham Palace
- Edinburgh Castle
About the UK Visitor Visa
Millions of visitors and immigrants travel to the UK every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects.
Basic Requirements to Visit the UK
- Have a valid Passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Good moral character
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will come back to your home country
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself
You may also require
- Temporary Resident Visa based on your citizenship
- Medical examination depending on the age
- Letter of Invitation or statutory declaration
- Savings of approximately 5000 GBP to bear the expenses of your trip
Types of the UK Visitor Visa
- General Visitor
- Business Visitor
- Family Visitor
- Entertainer Visitor
- Child Visitor
- Marriage Visitor
- Sport Visitor
- Parent of Child at School
- Student Visitor
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visitor
Processing Time for the UK Visitor Visa
The UK visitor visa processing time is 3-4 weeks on average. If there is a genuine purpose for multiple entry embassy considers the same and grants visa either for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years.
For further information on the UK Visitor Visa, contact our UK Visitor Visa Consultants today.